Article 1: The Notification of the Ministry of Public Health Re: Controlled Herbs (Cannabis) B.E. 2522, dated June 16, B.E.
Clause 2: Cannabis, scientifically known as Cannabis sativa L. and belonging to the Cannabaceae family, as well as other scientific names that are synonymsonly part of the inflorescence as a control herb
Clause 3. Any person who wishes to study, research, export, sell, or process controlled herbs for trade This can be done only after receiving a license under Section 46, and the licensee must comply with the following conditions:
(1) A person who has a license to do research, export, distribute, or process controlled herbs for trade must keep track of where the herbs came from, how they are used, and how many are kept at the establishment. This information must be sent to the Registrar on the form given by the Director-General.
(2) A licensee may export controlled herbs for trade. Export details must be reported to the licensor on a case-by-case basis. according to the form prescribed by the Director-General.
(3) Prohibiting the distribution of controlled herbs or processing controlled herbs for trade with persons under the age of twenty Pregnant or lactating women
(4) Prohibiting the sale of controlled herbs or processing controlled herbs for trade with students.
(5) Prohibiting the distribution of controlled herbs for smoking in the establishment. Except for distribution by a medical professional, according to the law on the medical profession Practitioner of Thai Traditional Medicine Practitioner of Applied Thai Traditional Medicine Folk healers must be certified according to the Ministry of Public Health’s regulations. On the certification of folk healers, B.E. 2562 and its amendments according to the law on Thai traditional medicine profession Practitioner in the field of traditional Chinese medicine according to the law on the practice of the art of healing; dental practitioners according to the law on dental practice used to treat their patients; or a veterinary practitioner according to the law on the veterinary profession used to treat animals
(6) Prohibiting the distribution of controlled herbs or products processed from controlled herbs for trade through vending machines via electronic channels or computer networks
(8) Prohibiting the distribution of controlled herbs or products processed from controlled herbs for trade.
(a) A temple or a place for performing religious rituals
(b) dormitory under the law on dormitories
(c) parks, zoos, and amusement parks
Clause 4: The licensee under Section 56 must stay before the effective date of this notification.only in the part that is
Herbs that are controlled by this notice must meet the conditions listed in Article 3 of this notice and use the form that the Director-General has given.
Clause 5: Report form and declaration form for export details of controlled herbs.
Clause 6: This notification shall come into force on the day following the date of its publication in the Government Gazette.
Announced on the 11th day of November, B.E.